Health and Safety Policy
Declaration on Helth and Safety Policy
In accordance with the humane principles of the modern value system regarding the paramount importance of human health and life in any endeavor, the top management of "RETRO BUILD" Ltd. defines the care for safety and health of staff in the working environment as a top priority, closely linked to its business goals and interests.
Among the priorities of the company is to maintain and constantly improve the health and safety management system in order to limit, to minimize and prevent the risks of injuries and occupational diseases of staff and third parties engaged in the work process. The company health and safety policy strictly complies with the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the relevant European legislation.
Top management has created, implemented and maintains a Health and Workplace Safety policy which:
- includes a commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work related injuries and ill health and is appropriate for the purpose, size and context of the organization and for the specific nature of its OH&S risks and opportunities;
- provides a framework for setting the OH&S goals and objectives;
- includes a commitment to fulfill legal requirements and other requirements;
- includes a commitment to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks;
- includes a commitment to continuous improvement of the OH&S management system;
- includes a commitment to consult and involve workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives.
The workplace Health and Safety policy:
- is available as documented information;
- communicated within the organization;
- is available to interested parties, as appropriate;
- is applicable and appropriate.
Compliance and improvement of the Health and Safety policies are closely related prerequisites to the improvement of the efficiency of work of RETRO BUILD LTD.