Declaration on Environmental Policy
“RETRO BUILD” LTD is aware of its responsibility to protect the environment, which is an integral part of the activities of the company. This responsibility lies not only with the management of the organization, but also with each of its employees.
Environmental protection policy of “RETRO BUILD” LTD is based on the following principles:
- Staff competence and environmental culture;
- Constant maintenance and continuous improvement of the environmental management;
- Is appropriate for the purpose and context of the organization, including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services;
- Provides a framework for setting environmental goals;
- Includes a commitment to environmental protection, including pollution prevention and other specific engagements related to the context of the organization;
- Prevention of significant negative impact on the environment;
- Creating conditions for the prevention of any significant harmful impact on the environment;
- Efficient use of materials and natural resources;
- Minimizing of waste and hazards to the environment through control and improvement of technologies OC;
- Fulfillment of the legal requirements related to the preservation of the environment;
- Updating of the policies and goals (both general and specific) related to the protection of the environment due to changes in the processes, works and services of the organization;
- Honoring the right of the future generations to live in a clean environment.
- Each employee of “RETRO BUILD” LTD will comply with EMS and with the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
The management of “RETRO BUILD” LTD is responsible for ensuring this policy is complied with in the activities of the company and as specified by the Environmental management system (EMS).